Commercial Security Officers
Professionally Dressed Security Officers
At Superior One Protective Services, we understand office buildings and commercial office parks require security services officers that will appropriately represent you, the client. Our first priority is to maintain a firm security presence by being visible to prevent criminal activity and make employees, tenants, and visitors feel safe. Our officers will also become knowledgeable of the building to report any maintenance issues or help direct visitors to the appropriate location. Our peerless customer service and professional security officers will most likely surpass your expectations and security objectives.
Superior One Protective Services maintains a 24 hour- dispatch center who ensures that all post is properly filled. The dispatcher is also responsible for any assistance that the officers might need, and he/she provides valuable customer service to all clients. Superior One also maintains a Client Service Supervisor on duty 24 hours a day. The Client Service Supervisor ensures that all posts are correctly serviced. We are a valued partner for many of Northern California’s largest commercial facilities. Our core competency is in designing fail-proof security solutions for commercial spaces, both large and small in scope. Commercial realty is fiercely competitive. Security is a key factor in whether a business will choose to become a tenant. Property owners and managers have a responsibility to ensure consolidated security systems for its tenants, employees and visitors. The quality of a building's security can ultimately be the deciding factor in renewing or signing a lease or contract.
Superior One business and commercial clients have come to find, that we are one of the leaders in combined concierge/security services. Some of the services you can expect are:
Superior One's Duties include:
- Lobby Attendant
- Greet residents/visitors/employees/contractors
- Monitor closed circuit television (CCTV) cameras
- Access Control for residents/visitors/employees/contractors/vehicles/packages
- Login & logout visitors/vendors/employees/contractors
- Patrol premises & enforce facility’s rules and regulations
- Patrol parking lots & enforce parking rules
- Deter & eliminate vulnerabilities/immediate danger
- Pro-actively alert potential issues to Management/residents/visitors/employees/contractors
- Lock & unlock doors in accordance with company policies
- Complete all logs & reports completely & legibly in English
- Report all illegal activities & hazards to Management
- Coordinate with Management to conduct fire drills
- Write daily shift reports and incident reports to log all common area problems and other unusual occurrences
- And much more… including a warm smile and positive greeting to everyone at your location, every time!