Important: This is the beginning process of our hiring procedure. We do not accept PHONE INTERVIEW calls or "walk-ins". Please fill out the availability section of the ON-LINE JOB APPLICATION, if your availability (distance & hours) fits our clients' scheduling needs, a member of our staff will contact you to schedule an appointment for an interview.
Minimum Qualifications for all Positions:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED.
- No criminal convictions as specified by the BSIS.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record necessary for some sites/post.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must possess a clean professional appearance.
- Possess reliable transportation.
- Capable of passing Level Pre-Employment Orientation Officers training.
- Prior security training or experience a plus.
All Positions Require:
Complete Background Check & Drug Screening