The initial screening is conducted by the recruitment manager, (Director of Security or Client Service Manager) who has formal training in psychology and extensive experience in evaluating people. During this initial screening, the hiring manager evaluates:
- Dress and Demeanor
- Ability-to-follow instructions
- English fluency
- Attitude and interpersonal skills.
- Character references
- Prior employment checks
- Department of Motor Vehicle record check
- Criminal background checks through the State of CA Department of Justice and the FBI, (including local and nationwide criminal conviction records)
- Successful applicants must pass a multi-panel drug screen.
- All Superior One Security Officers are required to have an active & valid Guard Card, registered with California’s BSIS. They are to maintain their Guard Card and carry a copy with them, while on duty, at all times.
- Basic Security Officer Procedures
- Customer Service
- Company Philosophies
- Policies and Procedures
- Observation and Description
- Specialized Training
As a vendor with 19 years of security management and guard experience, we continually strive to meet the needs and expectations of our clients and realize that meeting those needs and expectations is an on-going process. We have outlined the initial steps of that process below
The following are the major qualifications for security staff for this project.
- Supervisor will have at least five (5) years professional experience in providing and managing security services.
- Will provide trained and certified security officers with at least three (3) years of professional experience.
- Must have adequate staff of trained security officer professionals to meet the demand.
- Must have all appropriate licenses and certificates required in the state of California.
- Security Officers will possess and exercise strong personal interactive skills when dealing with the public.
- Security Officers will have exemplary personal appearance.
- Security Officers will pass drug tests and be clean of criminal records.
- Security Officers will be able to write and communicate very well.
THE SUPERIOR ONE PROMISE
“We are driven to meet elevated standards and demands. Through our commitment and determination, Superior One Protective Services can meet and exceed these expectations. Our responsiveness and adaptability enable us to deliver a higher level of service creating a better return for your security investment.
THE SUPERIOR ONE ADVANTAGE:
- 24-Hour Communication Capability:
- 3% of our Security Officers have a minimum of five years of Security Guard Services
- 2% of our Management personnel have eight years or more in security supervisory or management field